Arrest reportsBy Jason Cannon Published 5:42pm Tuesday, June 7, 2011
The following are the most recent arrests made by the Demopolis Police Department:
• Lazarus Mitchell, 25, for Possession of Marijuana at Bryan W. Whitfield Hospital.
• Christtopher Banks, 24, for Possession of Marijuana at Bryan W. Whitfield Hospital.
• Levy Shephard, 47, for Contempt of Court on Elmore Street.
• Brandon Tabb, 24, for Alias Writ of Arrest at Captain D’s.
• Pamela Brame, 46, for Insufficient Funds Check x4 at the DPD
• George Ruffins, 50, for Insufficient Funds Check x2 at the DPD
• Mark Gamble, 25, for Theft of Property III and Criminal Trespass III on Wolf Circle.
• Danitra Lowe, 19, for Harassment-Domestic Incident on Brawell Drive.
• Jeremy Martin, 23, for Transmitting Obscene Material to a Child, at the Arab PD.