Arrest ReportsBy Jason Cannon Published 2:05pm Tuesday, April 10, 2012
• Johnny Lee Jackson, 42, for Contempt of Court on Jackson Street
• Carl Evans Davis, 42, for three counts Alias Warrant at the DPD
• Tasha Chandler, 31, for Domestic Violence II at the DPD
• James T. Branch, 22, Possession of Marijuana at Crossgates
• Mark A. Smith, 46, for Possession of Cocaine and Drug Paraphernalia, first offense on First Avenue
• Michele B. Washington, 39, for 11 counts Insufficient Funds Check on Highway 43 South
• Shelicia Winston, 25, for Insufficient Funds Checks on Hilltop Circle
• Eric Bennett, 26, for Simple Assault-Family on Hilltop Circle.
• Joyce J. Wilson, 43, for 10 counts Insufficient Funds Check on South Walnut Avenue.
• Laquata D. Smith, 29, two counts Insufficient Funds Check on Hilltop Circle
• Patrick D. Morgan, 25, for Possession of Marijuana on East Pettus
• Warren D. Skinner, 47, for Transmitting Obscene Material to a Child by Computer at the Marengo County Detention Center.
• Ronald B. Lucas, 62, for DUI on Highway 80 West
• Vernon T. Nicholson, 33, for Negotiating a Worthless Instrument at the DPD
• Christopher Burrell, 29, for DUI, Possession of a Concealed Weapon without a permit and Attempting to Elude a Police Office.
• Joe L. Davis, 27, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the peace on Highway 80 East.
• Eddie Lewis, 23, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the peace on Highway 80 East.
• Jeremy D. Wallace, 21, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the peace on Highway 80 East.
• Hawkwuous, 23, for Domestic Violence III on James Drive
• Boyd A. Kugler, 57, for DUI on Front Street
• Latoya T. Martin, 32, for three counts Insufficient Funds Check on East Washington
• Mickeil D. Jowers, 18, for Criminal Trespassing III on Shady Heights Drive
• Jamarcus M. Alvis, 18, for Criminal Trespassing III on Shady Heights Drive
Mark E. Griggs, 55, for Public Intoxication on U.S. Highway 80 West