Linden Police Report May 18-May 31
1. Gregory Howell RIM age 37 of 1005 Austin Av. Linden was arrested
on 5-28-04 for Failure to Appear on a Theft Charge. Officer Alston made the arrest.
2. Curley Lee Griffin R/M age 44 of 207 Proweil St. Linden was arrested on 5-28-04 for Rape lit Degree. Sgt. McClure and Officer Huckabee made the arrest.
3. Larry T. Rogers B/M age 47 of 506 Sclma Av. Linden was arrested on 5-28-04 for FTA in court. Officer Alston made the arrest.
4. Laleshia R. Parker B/F age 35 of 3021 Wenonah Park Rd. Birmingham was arrested on 5-28-04 for Dlii. Officer Alston made the arrest.
5. Earnest L. Crawford R/M age 27 of 27 US Highway 43 Thomasville was arrested on 5-29-04 for Dlii. Officer Aiston made the arrest.
6. Jeffery D. Banks R/M age 30 of 306 Lee Av. Linden was arrested on 5-30-04 for NWNL Officer Watters made the arrest.
1. Victoria Howard B/F of Gardner St. Linden reported on 5-26-04 that she had been harassed by two people. Officer Alston took the complaint.
2. Sylvia Malone of Linden reported on 5-27.44 that her daughter had been sexually assaulted. Sgt. McClure and Officer Huckabee worked the case.
3. Robert Price W/M of Gallion reported on 5-28-04 that someone had harassed him on his job here in Linden. Officer Ruckabee took the complaint.
4. Hazel Fritts B/F of Thoniaston reported on 5-29-04 that she had been harassed by someone on Shiob St. in Linden. Officer Watters took the complaint.
5. Erica Acton WJF of Linden reported onS3O-04 that she had been assaulted by her husband. Officer Huckabee took the complaint.
6. Tn-Mart reported on 5-30-04 that someone left without paying for S15.00 worth of gas. Officer Watters took the report.
7. Langley’s BP in Linden reported on 5-31-04 that someone had taken some items from the store. Officer Alston took the complaint.