Local students get academic honors
Shelton State Community College
TUSCALOOSA – Shelton State Community College has announced its President’s and Dean’s Lists for the fall 2010 semester.
Requirements for the President’s List are a semester grade point average of 4.0; and completion of a minimum semester course load of 12 semester credit hours of college-level work.
Earning President’s List honors were:
• Jessie T. McVay and Christopher Allen Whitaker, of Demopolis.
• Stanley Maurice Hill, of Newbern.
Earning Dean’s List honors were:
• James Robert Brown, Kimberly R. Johnson, Lauren Kate Jones, Meredith M. Long and Allyson C. McDaniel, of Demopolis.
• Korei Mashaad Merriweather and Doris Diane Winston, of Forkland.
• Keith D. Mckeller and Antonio L. Reed, of Livingston.
• Patricia Ann Wallace, of Newbern.