Published 8:15 am Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The following arrests were reported by the Demopolis Police Department from March 31 to April 4:
• Stephen Moore, 37, for Bariturate – Possession and Driving Under the Influence on Highway 80 East
• Kathy Davis, 46, for Bariturate – Possession
• Tamaryon Johnson, 25, for Contempt of Court on East Washington Street
• Rubin Parker, 45, for Contempt of Court at the Marengo County Detention Center
• Cedric Kirk, 29, for Driving Under the Influence on Pettus Street
• Dominique Williams, 24, Driving Under the Influence on Highway 80 West
• Antonio Green, 28, Possession of a Stolen Vehicle and Robbery I, on Highway 80 West
• Carrita Rembert, 21, Driving Under the Influence, on Park Street
• Maurice Chaney, 22, Possession of Marijuana, on Park Street
• Leonard Essex, 19, Violation of Noise Ordinance, on Pettus Street
• Lieen Crawford, 33, Exposure or Lewd Act in Public, on Jackson Street
• Donald Jones Jr., 25, Contempt of Court, at the SportsPlex
• David Baldwin, 59, Theft of Property III, at Marketplace
• Sid Carter, 22, Probation Violation, at Parr’s Chevron
• Lafayette Wilson, 25, Possession of Marijuana, at Edgemont Villiage
• Davon Aldridge, 27, for Driving Under the Influence, on East Pettus Street
• Michael Tate, 39, for Disorderly Conduct, at Parr’s Chevron
• Lamar Kelly, 43, for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia First on Pettus Street
• Albert Branch, 54, for Driving Under the Influence, on Monroe Street
• Zachary Rice, 25, for Driving Under the Influence, on South Main
• Travis Barger, 18, for Driving Under the Influence, at Diamond Oil
• Forrolder Howell, 23, Shooting into an Occupied Dwelling on East Washington St.
The following arrests were reported by the Linden Police Department from March 29 to April 4:
• Jarvis M. Chaney, of Linden, for Possession of Marijuana 2nd. Degree
• Jeline Wheeler, of Linden, on a Bench Warrant.
• Steven W. Stacey, of Camden, on two Bench Warrants.
• Amber N. Madison, of Tuscaloosa, for Failure to Disperse.
• Carol Turner, of Linden, for Disorderly Conduct, Attemting to Alude Police and Resisting Arrest.