The following are the most recent arrests made by the Demopolis Police Department:
• Marquis Scott, 42, for DUI-Alcohol on Arcola Road
• James Caulder III, Three Counts of Transmitting Obscene Material to a Child, in Mobile
• Billy Chapman, 39, Theft of Property at the DPD
• Joshua Harris, 27, Transmitting Obscene Material to a Child, on East Washington Street
• Harriet Gamble, 23, Alias/Driving Without a License and Improper/expired Tag, at the Marengo County Jail.
• William Lewis, Jr., 18, Simple Assault-Family on Highway 80 West.
• Heath Finney, 34, for Appearing in a Public Place Under the Influence at Parr’s
• Keith Coats, 20, for Public Intoxication and Possession of Marijuana II on East Pettus and Strawberry Ave.
• James Etheridge, 19, for Minor in Possession of Alcohol at Riverside Cemetery
• Matthew Canon, 19, Minor in Possession of Alcohol at Riverside Cemetery
• Ryan Boren, 23, for Theft by Deception III at Market Place
• Latavia Jerkins, 18, for Domestic Violence III at DPD
• Mary Stapleton, 21, for Theft of Property II on East Washington Street
• Antonio Akins, 34, for Domestic Violence II on Roman Alley
• Debra Scott, 36, for Domestic Violence II on Roman Alley
• Clyde Yelverton, 18, for Cocaine-Sell/Distribute at the DPD
• Thomas Wright, 32, for Violation of Noise Ordinance on Rainbow Circle
Donnell Besteder, 27, for Domestic Violence III on Hilltop Circle
• Terry Sims, 44, for Burglary III on East Washington
• Melonie Grayer, 23, for Menacing in Municipal Court
• Patrick Alward, 59, for Three County Transmitting Obscene Material to the Child on East Washington Street
• Daniel Gregory, 23, for Possession of Marijuana on Park Street
• Hanna McClure, 21, for Possession or Marijuana at the Family Dollar Parking lot
• Alyssa Everett, 19, for DUI-Alcohol at Cedar Crest.