The following are the most recent arrest reports by the Demopolis Police Department:
• Jeremy D. Oates, 27, for Simple Assault Family at Subway on Highway 80
• Robert Moore, 30, for DUI and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia first offense on Floyd Avenue
• Brittany E. Sorrells, 23, for DUI on West Pettus Street
• Lorenzo C. Green, 47, for Domestic Violence, on Highway 43 South
• Debra A. Mullen, 53, for Contempt of Court, on Highway 43 South
• Lorenzo Green, 47, for Public Intoxication, at Marvin’s
• Lakesha L. Daniels, 35, for Obstructing Justice by Using a False Identity and three counts of Possession of Prescription Drugs at the DPD
• Jamie E. Tucker, 19, for DUI on Highway 80 East
• Lakesha L. Daniels, 35, for Insufficient Funds on East Washington St.
• Rotario S. Jones, 27, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the Peace on East Washington Street
• Zachary I. Johnson, 30, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the Peace on East Washington Street
• Timothy P. Bell, 27, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the Peace on East Washington Street
• Kentrell L. Johnson, 27, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the Peace on East Washington Street
• Sirgio V. Dotson, 27, for Disorderly Conduct/Disturbing the Peace on East Washington Street
• Miguel Lopez, 19, for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia first offense and DUI on East Pettus Street
• Ervin Griffin, 22, for DUI on Hilltop Circle
• Albert Murdock Jr., 50, for Domestic Violence III on Greenwood Circle
• Joel M. Colgrove Jr., 38, for Possession of a Concelaed Weapon Without a Permit at Demopolis Fitness Center.
• Ronald T. Gates, 49, for DUI on Arcola Road
• Paul James, for DUI on Floyd Street
• Benny Kinsler, 43, for Simple Assault-Family on Blacks Drive
• Gregory, C. Gledhill, 47, for DUI on Walnut and Decatur
• Jan. R. Jennings, 26, for DUI on South Desonettes
• Michael J. Harris, 33, for DUI (controlled substance), Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Marijuana II on West Jackson and Griffin
• Gary B. Day, 61, for Harassment on Starmont Road.
• Mikeal A. Johnson, 32, for Disorderly Conduct at the DPD
• Paul J. James, 38, for Contempt of Court at the Marengo County Jail.
• Markus Furrow, 40, for Possession of Marijuana I, Possession of a Controlled Substance and Criminal Trespassing III on Hilltop Circle.